Our Commitment to Privacy:
The Information We Collect from and About You:
This Policy and information applies to all information collected from or submitted by you through our various websites, mobile applications, other online platforms, any transaction(s) you may have with us, or any third-party vendor and/or merchant processor and/or anywhere else that we may interact with you. On some pages, you may be able to pay for services, make requests, and register to receive certain materials and/or other information. The types and categories of personal information that we collect are as follows:
- Contact Information: your full name, mailing and billing address, e-mail address, and phone number.
- Financial / Payment Information: your credit card, debit card, and/or other bank account information if you make a purchase and/or elect to save your financial information.
- Account Information: your login and account information, including username and password.
- Personal Information: your age, gender, hometown, date of birth, purchase history, employment information, salary information, and preference information.
- Internet or other data information: your browsing, preferences, and click history, including information about how you navigate within our websites, mobile applications, and/or other platforms. We also collect your reviews, suggestions, and/or comments submitted to us, any images, photos and videos, your personal preferences including your Wish List, and information relating to what websites and/or online platforms you used to come to us as well as where you go when you leave our respective websites and/or online platforms.
- Device and Mobile Information: your device identifiers, IP address(es), social media usernames and/or account information, passwords, and other security information.
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information that we collect to generate statistics and measure website activity to better provide you with a smooth and efficient experience in using our websites, mobile applications, other online platforms, as well as in connection with any other transaction(s) that you may have with us. We use your information to maintain the functionality of our websites, mobile, applications, and other online platforms as well as to better assist you in connection with any customer service requests.
Additionally, we use your information to assist us in the facilitation of various transactions that you may have with us, including without limitation, to: (i) receive, process, confirm, send, and track your order, purchase, or return; (ii) communicate with you concerning your order, purchase, or return; (iii) respond to your feedback, comments, concerns, questions, suggestions, and/or reviews.
Moreover, we use your information for marketing and promotional purposes which includes using your information to: (i) provide you with information concerning new products, services, and special offers; (ii) inform you of information relating to contests, promotions, and/or other sweepstakes; (iii) provide you with targeted advertising; and (iv) provide you with other information concerning SRP.
Furthermore, we use your information for security and fraud prevention purposes. We use your information to protect our websites, mobile applications, and/or other online platforms, our company, and others in an effort to prevent fraud, theft, and other forms of misconduct.
We may use push notifications on our mobile applications. We also use information as otherwise permitted by law or as we may notify you. In the event of a criminal investigation or a suspected illegal activity, SRP may be requested by law enforcement agencies to share certain personal information you have provided.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy:
The websites, mobile applications, and/or other online platforms offered and/or otherwise made accessible by SRP are not designed for or intentionally targeted at children thirteen (13) years of age or younger. Should you be thirteen (13) years of age or younger you are not allowed to access any of the foregoing. This website complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”). COPPA and its accompanying FTC regulations protect the privacy of children using the internet. SRP and its affiliates do not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from children thirteen (13) years of age or younger. This website is not intended to solicit information of any kind from children thirteen (13) years of age or younger, and is designed to block our knowing acceptance of any such information unless such information is provided by or with the consent of the child’s parent or guardians. It is possible that by fraud or deception that we may receive information pertaining to children thirteen (13) years of age or younger. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the information, we will expeditiously obtain parental consent or otherwise delete the information from our servers. If you want to notify us of our receipt of information by children thirteen (13) years of age or younger, please do so by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We May Share Your Information with Third Parties:
The information that we collect through our various websites, our mobile applications, other online platforms, as well as from or through other sources is used to provide products and services to our customers, clients, and/or vendors. We may share information with our affiliated businesses, including without limitation, to any of our partners, sponsors, vendors, contractors, successors, assigns, or affiliates, as we deem necessary, to provide services and/or products through or to such companies. The information we receive is a part of our business and one of our assets. In the future, we may purchase, sell, exchange, assign, encumber, place a lien upon, transfer, or trade business assets which may include, without limitation, customer information. Also, in the event that SRP is, or substantially all of its assets are, acquired or in connection with any other substantial corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, customer information may be disclosed or may be one of the transferred assets.
We also may disclose your information: (i) in response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency, whether to establish or exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by law. In such instances, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to use; or (ii) when we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing, to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of SRP, its affiliates, our users, our employees, or others, to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement, or to enforce our Website Terms and Conditions or other agreements or policies.
Any third party(ies) to whom we may disclose personal information may have their own privacy policies which describe how they use and disclose personal information. Those policies will govern the use, handling and disclosing of your personal information once we have shared it with those third party(ies) as described in this Policy. If you want to learn more about their privacy policies and practices, we encourage you to visit the websites of or contact those third party(ies). These entities or their servers may be located either inside or outside of the United States.
How You Can Access, Amend, or Correct Your Information:
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows an error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to and/or otherwise making any such requested corrections.
Should you wish to contact us to request a change in your information or should you have any other questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please send us an e-mail correspondence to email@example.com.
You Can Choose How We Use Your Information:
While it is our intent to use your information as set forth within this Policy, you may have certain rights as to how we use your information. Specifically, you can choose to opt out from receiving any of our marketing, solicitation, and/or promotional communications or mailings. To stop receiving such materials and/or mailings from us, please send us a e-mail correspondence at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you would like to “unsubscribe” and/or “opt out” from receiving all such correspondence. Please note, any requests to remove or update your contact information may take up to five (5) business days to process if requested by e-mail request and 4-5 weeks to process if requested by postal mail.
Moreover, as set forth within this Policy, if you are a California resident, you may have additional privacy rights pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018. Please refer to the below section within this Policy entitled “California Consumer Privacy Rights and Notice” for more information.
California Consumer Privacy Rights and Notice:
In addition to the certain choices you have about how we use your information, as described above, if you are a California resident you may have additional privacy rights pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA” or “Act”). This Policy has been supplemented with this California Privacy Rights and Notice to comply with the Act and may be further updated or supplemented from time to time in accordance with the CCPA and as California adopts additional regulations relating to the Act. This Notice is part of the Policy and also incorporates any information described throughout this Policy. Any terms defined in the Act shall have the same meanings when used in this Policy.
Categories of Personal Information Collected:
For more details about the types and nature of information that we have collected, please see the section entitled “The Information We Collect From and About You” in our main Policy. As set forth in the main Policy, in the preceding twelve (12) months, we have collected the following categories of personal information:
– Contact Information: your full name, mailing and billing address, e-mail address, and phone number.
– Financial / Payment Information: your credit card, debit card, and/or other bank account information if you make a purchase and/or elect to save your financial information.
– Account Information: your login and account information, including username and password.
– Personal Information: your age, gender, hometown, date of birth, purchase history, employment information, salary information, and preference information.
– Internet or other data information: your browsing, preferences, and click history, including information about how you navigate within our websites, mobile applications, and/or other platforms. We also collect your reviews, suggestions, and/or comments submitted to us, any images, photos and videos, your personal preferences including your Wish List, and information relating to what website and/or online platform you used to come to us as well as where you go when you leave our respective websites and/or online platforms.
– Device and Mobile Information: your device identifiers, IP address(es), social media usernames and/or account information, passwords, and other security information.
For the purposes of this section, “personal information” does not include:
- Information which is publicly available from government records or otherwise.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information which is excluded from the scope of the Act, including:
- Medical information governed by the Confidentiality of Medical Information Act or protected health information that is collected by a covered entity or business associate governed by the privacy, security, and breach notification rules issued by the United States Department of Health and Services established pursuant to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act.
- Information relating to an activity involving the collection, maintenance, disclosure, sale, communication, or use of any personal information bearing on a consumer’s credit worthiness, credit standing, credit capacity, character, general reputation, personal characteristics, or mode of living by a consumer reporting agency by a furnisher of information who provides information for use in a consumer report and by a user of a consumer report. This paragraph shall only apply to the extent that such activity involving the collection, maintenance, disclosure, sale, communication, or use of such information by that agency, furnisher, or user is subject to regulation under the Fair Credit Reporting Act and so long as the information is not used, communicated, disclosed, or sold except as otherwise authorized by the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Personal information which is collected, processed, sold, or disclosed pursuant to the federal Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, and implementing regulations, or the California Financial Information Privacy Act.
- Personal information which is collected, processed, sold, or disclosed pursuant to the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We obtain the above-referenced categories of personal information from the following sources:
- Directly from you. Specifically, we collect personal information from you when you register and/or otherwise “sign up” for accounts, subscribe to services from us, register or request information to be provided to you, participate in our promotions, rewards programs, or sweepstakes, and interact with our retail associates, employees, members of the SRP’s team and customer care.
- Passively and indirectly from you. We use tracking tools like browser cookies and web beacons when you use our various websites, mobile applications, e-mails, and/or other online platforms.
- From third parties that interact with us. This includes receiving information from our business and marketing partners, mobile application and website hosts, and social media platforms.
For more details on how we obtain and use categories of your personal information, please review all terms throughout this Policy.
Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information:
In addition to the foregoing, pursuant to the Act, you also have a right to request that we delete your personal information. Please note, if you request that we delete your information, you may experience that many of our services will not be able to work in the same manner. For example:
- Customer Service: Our ability to handle customer service requests, inquiries, and/or otherwise responding to alleged issues may be limited. Specifically, SRP may not have the ability to look up your prior order information and/or your account information and may request that you provide proof of purchase and delivery in order to be able to service your request.
- Account: You will no longer be able to access your online account as it will cease to exist. As such, any information relating to your intended functions and/or past history will no longer be available to view.
- Promotions, Marketing, Advertisements, and Sweepstakes: You will no longer be able to receive information relating to any promotions, marketing efforts, sales, advertisements, and sweepstakes.
In furtherance of the foregoing, the following transactions, circumstances, and/or services are exempt from the Act, and thus, we will not be required to delete the following personal information should such be requested by you:
- Personal information that is necessary for us to complete any transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of SRP’s ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise to perform any obligations set forth within a contract between you and SRP.
- Personal information that is necessary for us to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or to prosecute those responsible for any such activity.
- Personal information that is necessary for us to use to debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Personal information that is used to exercise free speech, to ensure the right of another consumer has the right to exercise his or her free speech or exercise any other right provided for by law.
- Personal information that is necessary to comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Section 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code.
- Personal information that is necessary to engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research that is in the public interest and that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of your personal information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if you have provided informed consent.
- Personal information that is necessary to enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of you based on your relationship with us.
- Personal information that is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
- Personal information that is otherwise used, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
How is your information shared?
Requesting Access or Deletion of Personal Information:
As set forth herein, the Act expressly provides California residents with specific additional rights regarding their personal information.
- Requesting access to information. Under the Act, you have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection, practice, and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. Such information that we are required to disclose are as follows:
- The categories of personal information that we collected from and about you.
- The sources for the personal information that we collected from and about you.
- Information relating to the purpose and our intended use of the information that we collected from and about you.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information to.
- The actual personal information which we collected from and about you.
Pursuant to the Act, we will not provide you with your Social Security Number, Driver’s License Number or other government issued identification or identifier number, account number(s), health insurance or medical information number(s), or account password(s). Additionally, we may not be able to provide you with specific pieces of personal information if such information would create a substantial or unreasonable risk to the security of your personal information.
- Requesting deletion of information. In addition to the foregoing, under the Act you also have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information which we have collected from and about you, subject to certain exceptions. In the event you request that we delete your personal information, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. Please note, if you continue to interact with us, we will continue to collect information you share with us or otherwise collect in connection with those interaction unless and until you expressly request that we delete all such additional information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, please be advised that requesting a deletion of your personal information will not ensure complete removal and/or deletion of your personal information or content you may have posted.
In the event that you wish to exercise your rights relating to access or deletion of your personal information, as set forth above, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or telephonically by calling toll free to 1 (888) 582-5848. Please note, when sending a request, you will need to provide us with your full name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, and specifically what information you are requesting to access or would like for us to delete. Upon our receipt of your request, we will verify this information to be the information that is within our systems. If your information in unable to be verified and/or is otherwise inaccurate, we will not be able to satisfy to your request. Only upon our sufficient verification of your information will we be able to act in the manner you are requesting. We will maintain a record of your requests to access or request to delete. Pursuant to the Act, you have a right to request access of your personal information up to two (2) times during any given twelve (12) month time-period. Please allow ten (10) business days from the date of your request to be responded to by SRP. We will attempt to cause all actions to be taken in accordance with a verifiable consumer request within 45-days of our receipt of your request. If we require additional time, we will inform you of the extension period in accordance with the CCPA. All information being requested by you will be made by SRP, in writing, and will be delivered either through your account with our company, if you have one registered, or by mail or electronically at your discretion. Please note, if you choose to make an access or deletion request of your personal information, you are not required to create or register an account with us.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under the Act. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) denying you goods or services; (ii) charging you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties; (iii) providing you with a different level or quality of goods or services; or (iv) suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for any goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in this Section nor the Act prohibits SRP from charging you a different price or rate, or from providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you should that difference be reasonably related to the value provided by you through your data. Moreover, SRP may offer financial incentives, including payments to consumers as compensation, for the collection of their personal information, the sale of their personal information, or the deletion of their personal information. We may also offer a different price, rate, level, or quality of goods or services to you should that price or difference be directly related to the value provided by you regarding your information and/or data.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information to Provide a Service or Correspondence:
SRP will receive and store information which may be personally identifiable to you (such as your full name, mailing and billing address, e-mail address, telephone number, gender, age, type of request, and possibly additional information) whenever you provide this information to us through this Website, our mobile applications, and/or through or in accordance with any other online platform. We may also obtain information about you from third parties. We may also periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from other businesses, business partners, contractors, and other third parties. Examples of information that we may receive include updated delivery and address information and additional demographic information. We may also collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us. If you use our websites to send others (e.g. friends, relatives, colleagues, partners, etc.) information that may interest them through our system, we may store your personal information, and the personal information of each such recipient.
E-News, Promotional, and Sweepstakes Communications:
From time to time, SRP may offer free e-newsletters and occasionally send out promotional-related electronic communications as a service to our clients, customers, and/or visitors. We send said electronic correspondence to only those users who have not opted out from receiving such communications from SRP through its websites or its affiliates.
Visiting Our Websites From Outside the United States:
This Policy is intended to cover collection of information on our websites, mobile applications, and/or other online platforms from residents of the United States. If you are visiting our website from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. Please be assured that we seek to take reasonable steps to ensure that your privacy is protected. By using our services, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and to those third parties with whom we share it as described within this Policy.
Blogs, Bulletin Boards, Chat Rooms, and Forums
No Rights of Third Parties:
Except as relating to SRP’s affiliates, vendors, partners, successors, assigns, and licensees, this Policy does not create nor was it intended to create rights enforceable by third parties or required disclosure of any personal information relating to users of this website.
We Use Standard Security Measures:
The internet is not 100% secure. As such, SRP cannot guarantee that your use of this website, any of our other websites, our mobile applications, and/or any other online platform will be completely safe. We strongly encourage all users to use the utmost caution and discretion when using the internet. Do not share any of your personal information or your applicable username and password information to access your account.
Changes to this Policy:
SRP has the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to occasionally and from time to time update, amend, alter, modify, and/or otherwise change this Policy at any time and without notice. It is your responsibility to review this Policy for any changes. By accessing and continuing to use our websites, mobile applications, and/or other online platforms you are expressly acknowledging that you have fully read and understand this Policy and the Terms and Conditions set forth within this Website, and on this basis, you voluntarily agree to fully and unconditionally abide to and be bound by each of the terms and conditions set forth therein, including without limitation any updates, amendments, alterations, amendments, and/or changes thereto.
Consent to the Terms of this Policy:
If any provision of this Policy is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Policy, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any terms of this Policy shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and SRP’s failure to assert any right or provision under this Policy or any other Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. By using this Website, our other websites, mobile applications, and/or other online platforms, you signify your full and unconditional assent to this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, you agree that you will not use this website, our other websites, mobile applications, and/or other online platforms any further, and that you will immediately exit this Website.
If you have questions regarding this Policy, the practices of this website, or your specific dealings with this website, please e-mail our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
© 2020 – Strategic Response Partners, Inc. – All Rights Reserved.