LUNCH AND LEARN
Whether you’re a building owner, a property manager or a risk manager overseeing a commercial or multifamily community, you owe it to yourself or your organization to sign-up for our educational offer to “lunch & learn” and get educated on important topics such as Disaster Preparedness, Disaster Response, and Recovery Procedures.
Strategic Response Partners is an industry-leading Disaster Management Company with an experienced team of experts that train, consult, and assist commercial building owners and organizations in the proper and necessary procedures to undertake when a disaster strikes. From early planning to immediate evacuation procedures using our state of the art app, setting up an initial command post and getting waivers signed, to managing first responders, tenants, restoration contractors, adjusters, as well as the experts needed to complete a total recovery in the shortest amount of time possible, Strategic Response Partners can assist you with all of your disaster preparedness needs.
Thank you for your interest
This, “lunch and learn” program will provide you with key disaster preparedness and response tools that you and your team can use should the need arise! Learn from leading industry professionals how to help protect your investment and your reputation while simultaneously learning how to both maximize your recovery and limit your exposure to liability.
In this session you will learn how to:
- Prepare your building employees on how to be organized and resilient in the face of disaster.
- Review your evacuation procedures and implement our cutting edge app to run drills and ensure success every time.
- Manage the local, state and federal responses that will directly impact your ability to recover.
- Work with and use mass notification systems to create concise messaging to all necessary parties.
- Adopt and use early warning severe weather alerts that are site-specific for your property(ies).
- Use new and emerging technologies to better prepare your family, business, and communities.
- Easily pre-screen all your first responders from temporary power, restoration companies, risk managers, consultants, engineers, certified industrial hygienists, adjusters, and lawyers to minimize your loss and maximize your success.
- Set up a command post, obtain signed waivers, and how to use media properly and effectively.
- Ensure a complete and thorough recovery through insurance/risk/impact/crisis management/ limit your exposure to ensure you and your property quickly recover from any major disaster.
These tools are your key to the overall success and the only training of its kind, so sign up today to ensure that your organization is truly “disaster ready.”
For More Information on How to Prepare Your Company
Please fill out the form below and one of our representatives will be in touch with you shortly.