SRP lunch & learn
Lunch & Learn
Our complimentary Lunch & Learn educational sessions are led by highly-experienced industry experts, covering important topics related to disaster preparedness, disaster response, and recovery procedures. Each one-hour session is typically conducted at your site, tailored to your specific needs, designed to help you better protect your investment and your reputation while maximizing your recovery and limiting your liability exposure.
Register today to ensure that your organization is disaster ready.
Five key benefits of our Learn & Lunch programs
- Efficiency—The sessions make excellent use of time, which is already limited throughout the day. Everyone needs to eat at some point
- Stress-free—The brief, informal nature of this type of course creates a comfortable space for learning, open dialogue and participation
- Adds value—Builds category expertise for the entire team, improving their skillsets
- Boosts employee morale—providing a nice work perk and atmosphere
- Flexible—topics can be customized to fortify organizational needs
Who should attend & what to expect
Sessions are optimized for property owners, business proprietors, private clients, real estate professionals, risk managers, property managers, and operations staff. Attendees should maintain a general understanding of real estate fundamentals and basic disaster terminology, though we find that all participants typically walk away with new knowledge and tools to immediately implement within their organizations.
Below is a partial list of session topics:
- Leveraging new technologies and digital apps for emergency planning and disaster management
- Using mass notification systems to optimize communications
- Adopting site-specific, early-warning, severe-weather alerts for your property
- Evaluate your emergency procedures, implementing routine drills to improve responses and prepare your building employees to be organized and resilient in the face of disaster
- How to set up an initial command post
- Getting critical liability waivers signed
- How to strategically manage first responders, tenants, restoration contractors, adjusters, and experts for fast results
- Managing local, state and federal resources
- How to pre-screen first responders from temporary power, restoration companies, risk managers, consultants, engineers, certified industrial hygienists, adjusters, and lawyers to minimize your loss and maximize your success.
- Effectively working with media to optimize your communications strategy
We generally will provide lunch for all attendees, assuming some minimum requirements. Please contact us to learn more and to discuss your organization’s needs or schedule a session.