Nearly $1 Billion projects referred in 2018
SRP Vendor Network Program
SRP provides disaster management services for many of the largest commercial asset owners and property management firms in the nation, helping our clients prepare for, respond to and recover from all types of loss incidents. Our mission is simply to help all clients successfully resume the full integrity of their operations in the shortest time possible by expertly leveraging our network of resources.
We believe in operating with each client’s best interest in mind at all times, supporting them the way we would support our own families and businesses. For us, this means:
- Being highly responsive and accountable at all times with clear communication and follow-up
- Being proactive, anticipating client needs
- Bringing forth the best resources available to the job
- Ensuring work is performed right the first time according to the highest industry standards
- Being conscientious, professional and courteous, keeping workspaces clean, mindful of the inhabitants and community
- Great attention to detail
- Being knowledgeable, calm and focused under-pressure
- Guarding the privacy and security needs of our clients
- Going the extra mile whenever possible to delight our clients and support the community
Before referring any project, we pre-screen all of our vendor partners to ensure they meet our rigorous standards for excellence, working with third party screening organizations to thoroughly vet each member, ensuring their licenses, insurance and quality reputations are well established.
We are currently seeking reputable, skilled contractors who perform emergency services, general interior restoration, roofing and exterior work for commercial, industrial, multifamily and residential properties.
Complete the short form to begin the screening process.
- After submitting the form, you will be redirected to Enterprise Risk Control, a third party screening company. Once there, please follow the instructions given.
- When you have successfully completed the screening process with Enterprise Risk Control, we will contact you to confirm your enrollment in the network.
- As needs arise in your territory, we will contact you to discuss each project and engage your services.
We look forward to your partnership!
lunch & learn
Our complimentary Lunch & Learn educational sessions are led by highly-experienced industry experts, covering important topics related to disaster preparedness, disaster response, and recovery procedures.