SRP Storm Wrap's heavy duty, industrial grade, 12 mil Heat Shrink Wrap is made of polyethylene containing fractional melt virgin plastic resins and other additives. When the heat shrink film is subjected to heat it begins a biaxial shrinking process. This means it shrinks in all directions. Our 12 mil Heat Shrink Wrap will shrink 20-25% of its original surface dimensions. This allows the plastic sheet to mold itself in to a tight fit, skin-like, water-proof protective covering, for just about any structure. This heat shrink stretch film contains fire retardant (FR) additives, and ultraviolet inhibitor (UVI) additives. UV inhibitors significantly extend the life span of the film for those applications that involve extended exposure to the sun.
Heat shrink film is available in a wide variety of custom sizes, colors, and formulations for any type of project requirements.
Call us now at 1-888-582-5848 for a quote
- Shrink film is fire retardant and contains ultraviolet inhibitor additives
- 12 mil shrink film can withstand over 900 PSF
- Will hold up under extreme weather conditions
- Strong enough to handle freeway and railway speeds
- Seams bond through heat, creating a seamless containment
- Will last up to 2 years in fully exposed outdoor conditions
- Qualifies as a recyclable plastic – promoting green recyclable energy
- Heat Shrink Wrap is normally easier to install than competing materials like visqueen plastic
SRP24 Storm Wrap’s shrink plastic (SRP Storm Wrap) is currently only offered in bright white because the white color creates a clean, professional appearance. In addition, the translucent color allows 100% light into the area being contained or covered allowing work crews to work in a natural light environment and reduce energy costs.